Five Below is a company that was launched in 2002 and focuses on selling merchandise for the younger generation. It was founded by David Schlessinger and Tom Vellios who describe it as a fun shopping place, with equally funny and jovial employees. Currently, the company operates more than 700 stores across the country with plans to expand even further. The name “Five Below” means that you can purchase anything at the store for $5 or less.
Steps for Registering the Survey
Five Below is offering customers an opportunity to win a $100 Gift Card and Sweepstakes Entry from the store by simply taking a survey at www.fivebelowsurvey.com. There are 2 ways you can sign up for the survey and they include:
1. Online Registration with A Purchase
- Buy an item at a Five Below store in any state where you have legal residency.
- Retain your receipt until you visit the official survey site www.fivebelowsurvey.com for entry.
- Complete the online survey provided and then you’ll automatically be entered into the monthly sweepstakes drawing.
2. Enter via Mail Without Making Any Purchase
- Handwrite your identification details including your name, city, state, address, phone, zip and email on a 3’’ x 5’’ card.
- Place the card in a Size 10 business envelope and send it to the company’s official address.
Note that P.O Box deliveries aren’t accepted for mail-in entries.
Rules & Regulations
The company only accepts 1 entry per person for either of the registration methods. Therefore, to increase your number of entries every month, you can take 1 mail-in survey and 1 online survey entry for the month.
Additionally, registrants are required to be at least 18 years old and above, or the age of majority in their residency state. Also, note that winners may forfeit their prize if the company can’t reach them in the first week after their winning announcement.