AMC Theatres, originally American Multi-Cinema, is an American movie theater chain operated and owned by Wanda Group. Established in 1920, it is one of the largest theater chains in the United States. In 2016, the company acquired Carmike Cinemas, UCI Cinemas, and Odeon Cinemas and became the largest movie theater company in the world. Currently, AMC is operating more than 8200 screens in 660 theaters in the US and around 2200 screens in 245 theaters in Europe.
If you are a movie fan and often go to an AMC theater to enjoy, then you can join its guest satisfaction survey to help the company improve their service. More importantly, you will have a chance to win a gift card of up to $100.
How to enter the AMC guest satisfaction survey
Step 1: Visit the official site of AMC guest satisfaction survey at www.tellAMC.com.
Step 2: Enter the theater unit, survey number, and date of visit, which can be found on the ticket’s front.
Step 3: Choose “Start”.
Step 4: Rate the overall satisfaction when you experience at the AMC theater. Then choose “Next”.
Step 5: Answer a few questions and give your recommendations for the AMC service. Then choose “Next”.
Step 6: Enter your contact information, including name and email address.
Step 7: Choose “Submit” to complete the survey.
- The prize will consist of 1 $100 gift card by AMC Entertainment per month.
- The prize is not assignable, transferable, or redeemed for cash.
- The survey giveaway program is a monthly promotion starting on January 1, 2018, and ending on December 31, 2018.
- The program is only open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
- You must be 13 years old or above to enter the survey.