Primark, also known as Penneys, is an Irish accessory and clothing retailer. It is currently a subsidiary of AB Foods, which is located in Dublin. The company is running more than 350 stores in 11 countries, including the United Kingdom, Spain, Ireland, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, France, the United States, Belgium, Austria, and Italy.
To measure the satisfaction of their customers, Primark has recently carried out a receipt survey to know what they think about the company’s stores. So if you are a frequent shopper at this chain, now you can complete the survey in 7 simple steps and win the prize of to $1000.
How to Complete the Tell Primark Receipt Survey
Step 1: Visit the official site of Tell Primark Receipt Survey at www.TellPrimark.co.uk.
Step 2: Choose your language option and choose “Enter”.
Step 3: Enter the 13-digit survey entry code printed on the receipt.
Step 4: Answer a few questions related to your experience at the Primark store.
Step 5: Rate your satisfaction when shopping at the Primark store.
Step 6: Enter your personal info, including name, email address, and mobile phone.
Step 7: Choose “Submit” to complete the survey.
- 1 prize each day of either €1,000 USD, DKK 8000, CAD $1,000, $1,000, or £1,000 will be available and awarded in the currency of the winners’ country.
- 3 prizes each week for web entries, with each prize of either €500 USD, DKK 4000, CAD$500, $500, or £500.
- The prize will be available in the form of money order or cheque.
- Not payment or purchase of any kind necessary to enter or win.
- The survey is eligible to legal residents of the US, Puerto Rico, UK, Canada, Ireland, Denmark, Germany, Honduras, and South Korea, who are over 18 years old.