Pollo Tropical is a restaurant franchise based in America. It focuses on Caribbean cuisine menu. The founders were Stuart Harris and Larry Harris. Pollo Tropical restaurant franchise has been in operation since 1988.
If you love eating Caribbean foods such as Caribbean grilled chicken, then you may have eaten at the restaurant several times. You can participate in their survey to redeem a coupon which you can apply to get $2 off your next order.
Step by Step Guide to Participate in the Survey
- Eat at the Pollo tropical restaurant and keep the receipts to participate.
- Visit www.pollolistens.com to access the survey.
- Select your preferred language. The survey is available in both English and Spanish.
- Enter both the 16 digit coupon code and the 5 digit pass code available on your printed receipt to get started.
- Click “Start” button on the participation page to start your survey.
- Answer all the questions you will be asked concerning your recent dining experience at the Pollo Tropical restaurant.
- Complete the survey and write down the validation code which will be given to you upon successful completion of the survey. You need to write down the validation code on your receipt.
- Take the code to the restaurant to redeem the coupon and the offer upon your next visit. There are different offers you can redeem apart from the coupon codes.
- You must buy food from participating restaurants and get a receipt with a validation code. The validation code will allow you to enter the survey online.
- You should participate within 7 days of visiting the restaurant. The validation code you will get on the receipt expires within 7 days hence you need to participate before the seven days are over.
Participation in the Pollo Tropical survey wins you a $2 coupon code.